GHG emissions and energy efficiency
- Total GHG emissions 43.63 MtCO2e.
- GHG emission intensity 1.97 tCO2e/tcs.
- Total energy consumption 351.81 million GJ.
- Energy intensity 23.34 GJ/tcs.
2020 Key events
- Release of the first Climate Change Report.
- Adoption of ambitious new climate-related targets.
- Organizational changes in energy efficiency management that have enabled the involvement of the shops where energy consumption directly occurs.
- Reconstruction of blast furnace No. 6.
- Continued work to install the gas top pressure recovery turbine at EVRAZ NTMK.
- Carbon Emissions.
Global sustainable development goals