Goals for 2021 and the midterm
Ensuring the sustainability of our supply chain is a significant area for the Group, and we are endeavouring to improve how this aspect of our business is managed. Taking into account the Group’s current policies, supply chain strategy, and current results vis-à-vis the implementation of the procurement function’s development plan, various targets for next year and the midterm have been set.
In 2021 EVRAZ will continue its efforts to enhance procurement practices, by undertaking the following measures:
- Improving the online store by expanding the list of categories of purchased materials and equipment.
- Increasing the popularity of the mobile app for customers, by offering additional services.
- Transferring repetitive operations to back-offices. Creating unified and standardised procurement processes for all divisions.
- Boosting the efficiency of procurement officers via trainings in application software (SAP, SRM, MDG, Excel), as well as continuing training for leaders under the TOP-100 programme.
- Other projects within the road map for 2021.