Memberships of associations and institutions
The Group recognises the importance of contributing to the attainment of sustainable development objectives and collaborates with leading industry and business association and institutions. The Group actively supports sustainability initiatives and events and engages in various roundtables and discussions.
As of 2020, EVRAZ was a member of the following organisations:
- The Russian Managers Association (AMR).
- The Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP).
- The Association of Industrialists of the Mining and Metals Production Sector of Russia (AMROS).
- The World Steel Association (WSA).
- The Russian Steel Association.
- The Non-Commercial Partnership National Association for Subsoil Use Auditing (NP NAEN).
- The American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way Association (AREMA).
- The Consumer Council on Operations of OJSC Russian Railways.
- The Steel Construction Development Association (SCDA).
- The Russian Union of Metal and Steel Suppliers.
- The Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
- The Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce.
- The Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters organisation.
- The Canadian Steel Producers Association.
- The American Iron and Steel Institute.
- The Donors Forum.
And is an associate member of the following organisation:
- The Association of American Railroads.